Monday, July 14, 2008

WOW, What a Hole!!!


The process has BEGUN! Wehoo! Ladies & Gent's we have a hole! I never thought that I could get so excited over some dirt, but as soon as they start diggin' that dirt, that's when the excitement begins! And the best part of it all was that Mike or Larry didn't have to do any of the work (I guess that is the benefit of paying someone else to build your house, now isn't it?)! More updates to come, I'm sure I'll be over there taking a plethora of pictures to share! Stay tuned....

9 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

Yeah for your new home. That is so exciting. I thought there were tons of homes out there, but you have nothing but open land - nice!
You are having a way fun summer and I am all about a girls night- I would love it!

Hillary Corpuz said...

hip hip horray!! I really like your hole, yes, it's nice.

Natelli Johnston said...

congrats! wahoo!

Angie said...

Laura,
I have no idea how I came acrossed your blog, but I had to say hi now that I'm here! Hope you don't mind! Hope all is well for you! You have ADORABLE kids!
Angie Jones (Barzee)

R Clan said...

WooHoo!! That is so awesome.

Amy B. said...

Sweet! That is the best part that Mike and dad didn't have to lift a finger! Yipee! What a fun thing to look forward to. Enjoy it!

zippa said...

Nice hole!! that kind of sounds bad eh. how exciting. I can't wait for you guys:)

Alyse said...

Woohoo! How exciting...except I don't want you to be in a different ward. Too sad. We need to do more of those get togethers...next time American Idol- especially since I have like the best voice EVER!

Jane said...

How exciting for you!