Sunday, July 6, 2008

Sun + Fun = LAKE POWELL


We spent this last week down in Lake Powell, and not that any of you care, but yes Mike & I did drive all the way home from Mesquite last Sunday & then the very next day we drove all that way back out to Lake Powell. Needless to say we are a little bit sick of driving- apologies go out to our Chevy Prism who made the long haul all possible! Anywhoo, the "vacay" was a Blast!!! The weather was awesome & the water couldn't have been a better temperature. We stayed on my parents best friends, The Sartori's, Houseboat. They are the nicest, funnest people & our family has always gone to Powell with them every year since I can remember. We got to swim (the boys favorite thing to do, especially after they realized that they could do it "all by themselves", with the help of their life jackets, of course), Jet Ski, Wake board (did you see how stinkin' cute the picture is of Camren going with Mike?), Knee board, Cliff Jump, swim some more, & just relax! I believe I was able to take a nap every single day that I was down there. Ahhh, Bliss! :D

7 comments:

Alyse said...

Holy cow that picture of Mike & Camren is SO CUTE! I'm so jealous you got to go to Powell! How fun!

Natelli Johnston said...

I can't believe Mike skied with Camren, he is one talented duded! glad you guys had fun.

zippa said...

That big fat tube thingy looks so fun. I am so glad you guys had a blast. Love you guys

Natelli Johnston said...

oops about the giant thumb! I miss hanging out with you!

Hillary Corpuz said...

oh I miss Lake Powell, and I do care that you drove all the way to mesquite, all the way home, all the way to Powell. Way to go prism.

I want to try holding a kid and wake boarding, how fun is that. heard your looking over at DR Horton.. maybe we'll be neighbors one day.

A girl named Holly... said...

Laura,

Here I am, stalking you:) I am SUPER jealous of Lake Powell, and super impressed with Mike holding your children on the wakeboard...wow. It's my goal to get myself to Lake Powell this summer, not sure how, but I will get there (my fam hasn't gone for like 5 years:(

Oh, and not to mention you're the perfect aunt for the "make-over party". How fun.

Amy B. said...

Nice job Mike - what a stud! Cute pictures all around!