Thursday, July 10, 2008

MODEL BEHAVIOR



Krista had some of our nieces over for a sleepover & we ended up doing make-overs & "Glamour Shots"! Krista did the lovely hair & I did the make-up, hello, do they even need any? No, they are all so gorgeous, Naturally! It was so much fun, it's always good to have a "girlie" night! They all cracked me up too, while we were waiting for some of the girls to get their hair done, we decided to get a pen & pretend it was a microphone & we'd pass it around & we were making up a rap about our night. Keep in mind that it was midnight by this time & we were all a little bit delusional. But it was hilarious, they were crackin' me up left & right with some of the rhymes they were coming up with! Good times!

8 comments:

Mikesell Family said...

How fun! I bet they loved every minute of it! They look so cute! Good job!

R Clan said...

How incredibly fun. That looked so cute.

I have to tell you that little Sydney Loosli was trying to teach Samantha some of the dances you taught her. It was so cute.

Natelli Johnston said...

fun!!!!!!!!

Amy B. said...

My girls had a blast and they are so excited they're on the internet! You know how Isabelle isn't too "girlie"? Well, in the car on the way home she said, "I wish we could do that every time the McInnis' come." So thanks so much Laura and Krista for such a fun night. Did anybody notice the clock on the wall in the picture - that's a.m.! Emma's been telling everyone how late she got to stay up. Now those are some party aunts! Thanks again!

Dan and Melissa said...

I love your blog...how cute and how stylin... just like you! It's so great having you guys in our ward and seriously it's going to be a bummer when you leave. Your sons are so cute!

Henich Family said...

Oh fun... I can't wait for my makeover...hopefully I can look as good as all of you in these pics!

Hillary Corpuz said...

How fun is it to be a girl? So much fun especially when your present. You are amazing with make-up, but you were right they don't need make-up, however it's still fun to play!!

zippa said...

What a blast. Those girls are way lucky to have such amazing aunts. They are beautiful. I think I am in desperate need of a makeover too:)