Saturday, May 24, 2008

Let's go Fly a Kite!



Yesterday my Mom & Dad babysat for Mike & I while we went & saw "What Happens in Vegas" (loved the movie by the way). And when we got back there was a Barbie kite on my parents table & Camren kept saying "I wanna buy it!" Well, my Madre had found it on her roof & said that Camren could have it. And why wouldn't he want it, it had Barbie on it for cryin' out loud! It had TONS of string hooked onto it originally, so Mike cut that off & ended up cutting off 2 of the streamers on it to make a "string" for Cam to hold onto. Camren loved it! He played & played with it outside. He was actually really good at running & having it go up into the air behind him & then he would fly it for awhile. So thanks Ma & Pa for babysitting (giving us an always much needed break!) & for the new kite for Cam!

6 comments:

Natelli Johnston said...

glad you had fun! Cam looks so big in this picture.

Amy B. said...

What is going on? Cameron is looking way too old. Is that as camera trick? I just saw him. :)

Amy B. said...

sorry for the typo. My keyboard is going way slow and I'm too impatient to wait to see if I did it right.

Kristi said...

He is a talented kite flyer! It doesn't come that easy for me...

R Clan said...

Hope you don't mind me popping in. I saw that you commented on Tyler and Kristi's blog and had to check yours out. Cute cute!

zippa said...

I love Cam!! I love all your pics of fun times with your roomies. We NEED to get together. Lets make a date:)