Thursday, February 9, 2012

Where in the world is Carmen San Diego?

My, my, my... how time flies.... I cannot believe how long it's been since I've blogged! I think about coming on here and updating & then I realize how much stuff I need to update about & it makes me run to my bed & hide under my covers. Blogging to me is a great way to journal & let's be honest, for me to come on here and just be a straight up don't tell me weirdo sometimes! I've missed this outlet & I am so glad to be back. There is probably not too many souls left on this planet that still even check my blog, but to those that are reading this I say 'Ello Mate! So, this isn't going to be a long post, but just me toe dipping my way back into the water. I always want to come on here & share just how magical Makai is. I wrote so much about getting her here to my family that I only think it's fair to share how it is with her here. But instead of doing that, I go snuggle with her some more, so if you wonder what I have been up to, wonder no more my loves. It's been so fun to see Mike with a baby girl, they have this bond that is undeniable & I just absolutely love watching him be wrapped around her little finger. And oh my heavens, you would just all melt into a puddle of goo if you could see how cute & protective Jaden & Camren are with her. All THREE of my kids are mine & Mike's world & we can't believe how lucky we are to have 3, count 'em 1,2..3! So let me make a list of what I need to come back on here & catch up on in upcoming (SOON!) posts:

*Makai being sealed to our Family*

*Birthday jiberish*

*Halloween, Thanksgiving & Christmas OH MY*

*A whole lotta other stuff that probably will never see the light of day on this blog, just cause I'm lazy like that sometimes*

Thanks! Tu da Loo!

3 comments:

Staceroo said...

I still come on here! And I am getting just as bad about blogging as you. I'm glad when I get it done, it just seems there's never the time. But I'm glad to see you on here. Keep it coming!

Oh, and P.S. I happened to mention to my friend Jodie (the YW pres in my ward) that you are a makeup artist for MAC and she nearly peed her pants. She said if you are ever in town would you do makeovers for the girls for YW one night?!? You're already in high demand from across the nation m'dear. :) Love ya.

Jessica said...

I still check all the time too!! I feel so blessed that I get to know Makai on a personal level and don't have to wait for blog updates about her. She's too cute to miss out on!! Love ya, and welcome back! Stay awhile!!! :-)

Tiffany said...

Laura, here is another person who checks it, let's say...about 3 times a week. I have other blogs I check and yours is always included. It was good to hear you blog and say you will do more cause I love to see what you guys are up to the 2 weeks we don't get to see you.