Thursday, July 15, 2010

Little Miss Obsessive

Stuff I am obsessed with as of late....


*The show 'Double Exposure' on Bravo. It follows these
two photographers as they do major photo shoots with major stars. The guy is bonkers
& the girl is gorg (she's an ex model), & they used to date each other & they
fight mad crazy over stuff, but they are amazing at their craft.
Very Entertaining!!!*
*The chicken cesar salad at Kneaders. I am very picky
when it comes to Cesar Salad & they nailed this one.
Mmmmmmmmm!*
*The songs:
"My Delirium" by Ladyhawke
"Merry Happy" by Kate Nash
"Kandi" by One Eskimo
"Goodbye" by Greg Laswell
"Starstruck" by Santigold
"You, Me and the Bourgeoisie" by The Submarines
"Samson" by Regina Spektor
"The Kiss" by Pallers
"Everywhere I go" by Lissie
Look 'em up, you won't be disappointed, I promise
(well, unless u have sucky taste in music,
then I can't help you there:)!*
* Raspberries in milk with honey on top. This isn't a new
obsession, I've done this since I was a young one.
Learned it from my gramps, so yummy & good for you!*
*Two finger rings, that's right, rings that go over TWO fingers.
The first time my mom-in-law saw me
wearing one she asked,
"Are those things legal?"
She thought that it was brass knuckles. Awesome!
Made me like the ring & her even more.*
*The show "Bethenny Getting Married" also on Bravo.
If you are familiar with
'The Real Housewives of New York', then yes,
it is the same Bethenny.
She has her own spin off show & I laugh
uncontrollably every episode.
She has got to be THE wittiest lady on TV. *
*The Summer Vanillas home oil collection from
Bath & Body Works.The Berry one is my personal fave.
Just wish they weren't limited edition.*
*The word 'Amazeballs', not always graciously accepted amongst
many people, but I find it to be a crack up
when lightly peppered into any conversation.*
There you have it, my people, what are you obsessed with?

1 comment:

Holly said...

*Looking at photographs well done
*Bike riding
*Sara Bareilles' song "King of Anything"
*Trying new sewing projects even though I know nothing about sewing
*Playing with our new kitty
*Staying caught up on Laura's blog :)