I am crazy mad about music! Always have been. I feel like everything is a bazillion times better when music is playing. I feel like some song writers must have seen inside of my emotions & written a song about it, because I can hear a song & I feel like this person knows me & gets me. I may be making myself out to be a true blue psycho, but I am seriously serious, I sometimes if I find a song that puts better into words the point that I am trying to get across to those really close to me (my cute Huzzy, a sis or bro, or even Ma or Pa), I will play that song to them & it almost is a way of my communicating what I can't put into words. I just feel that music has so much feeling behind it too, that just that alone helps me to try to help others understand mua better. Run on sentence-o-rama! I don't mind, I write as I think/talk & I definitely think/talk in run on sentences. Anywhoo, so there is a LOT of songs/lyrics out there that I wish that I had the talent to actually come up with cause they are flippin' amazeballs. Oh, & there is just way too many for me to ever recollect & post at this time, but here's a few...
*"Time never had the chance to heal your heart, just a number always counting down to a new start. If you always knew the truth, then the world would spin around you. Are you dizzy yet?"
and from the same song, diff part...
*"If everything I meant to you, you can lick and seal then fold in two, then I've been so blind."
-"Dizzy" Jimmy Eat World
*"Cause when you cry, all of your tears I will wipe away. And when you laugh, who do you think got you that way? And when you dream baby, when you wake up, is it me you long to see?"
- "Look at Me" Keri Noble
*"Your baby blues, so full of wonder, your curly cues, your contagious smile. And as I watch, you start to grow up. All I can do is hold you tight."
same song, diff part...
*"When the clouds will rage in, and the storms will race in, but you will be safe in my arms.
Rains will pour down, waves will crash all around. But you will be safe in my arms."
- "In my arms" Plumb
* "But if you never try, you'll never know just what your worth."
- "Fix You" Coldplay
* "You don't have to put up a fight, you don't have to always be right. Let me take some of the punches for you tonight."
- "Sometimes you can't make it on your own" U2
* "Just live your life. Ain't got no time for no haters. Just live your life. No telling where it
will take ya."
- "Live your Life" T.I. feat Rhianna
* "Time it was, and what a time it was, it was a time. A time of innocence, a time of confidences. Long ago, it must be, I have a photograph. Preserve your memories, they're all that's left you."
- "Bookends" Simon & Garfunkel
* "And now your my whole life, now you're my whole world. I just can't believe the way I feel about you. We'll look back someday, at this moment that we are in. And I'll look at you and say 'And I thought I loved you then"
-"Then" Brad Paisley
* "All of these lines across my face tell you the story of who I am. So many stories of where I've been. And how I got to where I am. But these stories don't mean anything when you got no one to tell them to. It's true: I was made for you."
- "Story" Brandi Carlile
* "I hope you never fear those mountains in the distance. Never settle for the path of least resistance......... And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you DANCE"
- "I hope you dance" Lee Ann Womack
* "May your smile shine on. Don't be scared, your destiny may keep you warm."
- "Stop crying your heart out" Oasis
* "Don't let your soul get weary & confused. You will be still, don't try. Don't let your heart get heavy, child, Inside you there's a strength that lies."
- "Be Here Now" Ray Lamontagne
* "We'll make a wish and send it on a prayer. We know our dreams can all come true, with love that we can share. With you I never wonder, Will you be there for me? With you I never wonder, You're the right one for me."
- "Love of a Lifetime" Firehouse
* "Don't matter if I step out on the scene, or sneak away to the Philippines, they still got pictures of my derriere in the magazines. You want a piece of me?"
- "Piece of Me" Britney Spears
Okay, so that last one I just LOVE the way she says "derriere" in the song. No, not that she actually uses the word derriere, but quite literally the way she says it.
So, is it just me that thinks in lyrics all of the time & gets so connected to a song sometimes, you would have thought that I gave birth to it? Or do any of you do it too? Fess up. No, it's just me? Well in the lyric of Gnarls Barkley....
*"Does that make me crazy? Does that make me crazy? Does that make me crazy?