Monday, March 8, 2010

Loving Right Now

Here are some awesome things that I am LOVING RIGHT NOW...



*The Wendy Williams Show!!! I found this show through "The Soup" which I religiously watch. The Soup is a show that makes fun of other shows, well it kept making fun of this show & so I ended up being curious enough to actually watch the show & I love it! It cracks me up.... she is straight up crazy & fabulous at the same time. My favorite thing about her is that her "sources" that she uses for "Hot Topics" on the show are from like the National Enquire & Star Magizine & shiznits & she's dead serious! So Awesome!

*MAC's Cremesheen Glass, oh & their Dazzleglass. It's like Patent Leather for your lips, need I say more?

*Jennifer Aniston in the newest issue of "Architectural Digest" I just am obsessed with her anyways & then to get a look into the place she calls home is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! The house is just beyond & I love seeing the pictures of her chilling at her sweet pad. She is a "bestie" to me in my head.



*The show "Guiliana & Bill" I just adore her already from "E! News" where I get all of my most important news from daily at 5:00 pm, & I saw a special where she got married to Bill (from The Apprentice) in Italy & I said to my huzzy "I wish that they would just do a reality show already!" Well about a year & a half passed and I am minding my own business watching E! & all of the sudden I see a preview for their reality show! I about pee'd myself (yes, I do get THAT excited over these things)! They are in there second season & I love it even more than I had thought I would in my mind before there even was a show! She is going through all of this infertility crap right now & I feel like she too is another "bestie" of mine, if only in my mind!




*The Buried Life, if you haven't watched it, then you shall, cause it's ridicuosly cool! It's these 4 guys from Canada that wrote a list of 100 things they want to do before they die & for everything they cross off on their list they help a stranger cross something off on theirs. Sooo good, makes me laugh & cry, not even kidding. That's all I'll tell you about it for now because I want to do a whole post dedicated to this show. So stay tuned....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wait a minute...are you back to blogging now? Yay, don't let me down now:) PS I still haven't heard from ya about that appt.
PPS or PSS or whatever it is, I still can't love lipgloss. What's my issue? It's all just too tacky. But I love the look. Hmm

R Clan said...

You seriously crack me up. You'll have to give me the 411 on where to watch all these shows.

Jessica said...

I like the new look of the blog! Very cute!! Love ya!