Friday, August 29, 2008

Picture Posing.....









Peter Loosli took our family pictures over at Gardner Village this last Monday. Everything went mildly smooth, other than Jaden getting stung by a wasp & Camren almost getting bit by a duck- all was well! I do have to tell ya though, if that duck had gotten Cam, he totally provoked it. Cam for some reason has no fear of animals! And the boys mostly went along with everything, I'm not even going to mention how Mike & I kept bribing the boys, "Hey boys we'll buy you ice-cream cones, pop, candy anything you choose if you smile good", oh wait, have I said to much? Whoops-a-daisy! I am excited to get the pictures & put them up in my new house whence it's done! Fun Times! Thanks again Peter Peter Pumpkin Picture Taker- okay I'll finish now, I've just crossed over to the "Corney" side. Not unusual for me though, I have to say!

7 comments:

Natelli Johnston said...

those pictures are gorgeous! I want some! you look beautiful and the boys soook soooo cute.

Kimberly said...

What a gorgeous family you have! Love the pics! AND, I can't believe one boy was stung by a wasp and another was almost bit by a duck! Why is picture taking always such a drama production?

Unknown said...

You're so cute! I love the outfits your boys are wearing, too. I can't wait to have two kids of the same sex so they can dress alike! Love the pics! It helps when the people in the pictures are cute, too!

Dan and Melissa said...

Those are so beautiful! Wow, what a beautiful family you are!
Now I want family pics ;)

Staceroo said...

Can I get a copy for my fridge? :)

zippa said...

OH MY!!! Your pictures are amazing!!! I LOVE them all. He is very talented but then again he had the cutest family to work with. I can't wait to see all of them. luvs

Rhiannon said...

Your family photos are awesome. You all look so great.