Monday, August 18, 2008

Jaden's FIRST day of FIRST grade!


Okay, so first of all Jaden said he was "too embarrassed" to pose for a picture for me at school, so I had to sneak this one & so this is the best I got! He was really excited & just "an insy binsy bit nervous". He loved that he had three recesses & that he got to eat lunch at school. And of course, my early riser slept in today & so I had to actually wake him up for a change & when I did he was all "Moooom, why does 1st grade start sooo early? This is crazy!" Which I found hilarious, because I was actually waking him up about an hour later then when he normally wakes up. Kids! :)

6 comments:

Jane said...

What a handsome little 1st grader.

Kimberly said...

Awww! What a cute little guy...first grade, I know, wow!

Mikesell Family said...

How fun! It's so exciting, but kinda sad too huh! Such mixed feelings for me. I was excited..but sad.

Rhiannon said...

Yeah for Jaden. I hope his first day was great.

TheHottonSix said...

It's so crazy that they are gone all day. Sounds like they like their class. At least that is what Sammy says.

Natelli Johnston said...

I can't believe he is in first grade, he is such a sweetie! my boys pray for him and cam every night.