Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Turkey Lurkey Day!






What a fabulous Thanksgiving! The day started out with our tradition of bowling with our cousins, The Scott's, & an honorary guest, my Grandma Webb! It was so much fun & it is always great to get caught up with the cousins. My Dad took the high score of the day with 162! Go Dad! Oh & check out Mike's fine form in the second picture, He looks like a pro (his words not mine)! Next, it was off to my parents house for the shoving of food into the mouth activity...Very Yummy! Thanks Madre! And we finished off with a night full of games, I'd have to say "American Idol" was the hit of the night, nothing like singing horribly together to really unite a family, Eh? :) Mike & I couldn't stop talking about how much fun we had had the whole ride home, I think that the word "Fun" was used 14 times.... at least my friends. But in all seriousness, I am very greatfull for ALL of my family & friends, I am truly blessed!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Laura, I'm listening to my CD you made me as I write these words, and I LOVE IT!!! Thanks so SO much for making it for me!! Thanksgiving was tons of fun by the way!! Love ya!!

R Clan said...

That really sounds like a lot of fun. What a great tradition.